Contaminated Soil Cover
In recent years there has been a significant increase in building and construction projects on Brownfield sites which has led to large investment within the treatment of contaminated soils, both insitu and within purpose built soil treatment facilities.
As a compliment to our impermeable and non-breathable Contaminated Soil Covers we offer our REPSIRA Breathable & Water Resisiant cover to Remediation Contractors and Soil Treatment Operators.
Why protect and cover your contaminated soil piles?
- Accelerates the evaporation of excess water from the substrate which maintains the optimum humidity and temperature, thus speeding up the ‘cooking / turnaround’ time and improving the quality of the end product
- Protect your product from rain and surface water infiltration
- Reduces leaching and loss of product
- Easier handling of product during wet periods
- Controls moisture loss due to effective of sun and wind
- Reduces wind-blown nuisance
- Provides a more pleasing aesthetic appearance for your local community
Why choose our RESPIRA Breathable & Water Resistant for your Contaminated Soil Cover?
- Hydrostatic head of 1m meaning RESPIRA is water resistant and not semi-permeable like competitor ‘fleece’ covers
- 100% rainwater run-off with no water absorption, unlike semi-permeable ‘fleece’ covers
- Light weight and easier to handle for operational staff
- Outstanding air and vapour permeability performance
- UV lifespan ranges between 2-5 years
- Available in RESPIRA 235 base material, RESPIRA 235 Single Armor or RESPIRA 235 Double Armor. Suitable for use within in-vessel and open windrow applications
- Supplied in client specific sized panels with optional reinforced edges, steel eyelets, reinforcement straps, pull handles, temperature probe ‘flaps’, pull bar connection points and other custom client requirements
- RESPIRA 235 base materials also available in 3m wide x 100m long roll form
- Unique inbuilt wind defusing system which protects our covers from wind displacement and damage in winds of up to 100mph (as tested and recorded on a site located on a Northern Scottish Island)
- Static & Mobile winder systems available to ensure quick and safe cover deployment over multiple piles with limited handling and personnel
- We cater for one off one piece covers for domestic use through to multiple order quantities for commercial operators
Please contact us to discuss your contaminated soil cover requirements in further detail.