Contaminated Soil Covers
In recent years there has been a significant increase in building and construction projects on Brownfield sites which has led to large investment within the treatment of contaminated soils, both insitu and within purpose built soil treatment facilities.
HBB provide a range of custom made covers to aide both Remediation Contractors and Soil Treatment Operators.
Why protect and cover your contaminated soil piles?
- Accelerate the evaporation of excess water from the substrates which maintains the optimum humidity and temperature, thus speeding up the ‘cooking / turnaround’ time improving the quality of end product
- 100% rainwater run off
- Reduces leaching and loss of product
- Easier handling of product during wet periods
- Controls moisture loss due to effects of sun and wind
- Reduces wind blown nuisance
- Reduces Odour
- Provides a more please aesthetic appearance for neighbouring residential areas
- Ensures you meet all your required Environmental obligations
Why choose HBB and our use our cover systems?
- A range of custom made covers available from cheap lightweight covers to high performance reusable covers with reinforced edges, eyelets, pull handles, reinforcement straps, probe flaps and pull bar connection points
- Hydrocarbon and Chemical Resistant Covers
- Covers available in client specific sized panels produced by our fully automated welding and folding fabrication process, panels available up to 40m wide x 150m long
- Panels accordion folded and delivered to site on pallets
- Covers range from 5 year to 20 year UV lifespans
- Moveable and static winder systems available which allows for multiple cover deployment and retrieval in a safe, quick and efficient manner with limited personnel
To discuss your contaminated cover requirements please contact us to discover how we can provide a cover to meet your budgetary and operational expectations.