With the increase in the development of Brownfield sites the construction industry has had to develop methods to prevent the ingress of noxious gases into buildings.
Gas barrier membranes are installed prior to the laying of concrete screeds and flooring as an effective method of preventing the ingress of noxious gases such as Carbon Dioxide and Methane.
We offer a range of Gas barrier membranes suitable for use on sites affected by low levels of CO2 and Methane
Why choose HBB to supply your low level CO2 and Methane Gas Barrier membranes?
- 0.4mm reinforced woven HDPE membrane offering very high strength to weight ratio. Offers puncture resistance similar to a 1mm unreinforced membrane
- Lightweight and very flexible making it easy for installation staff to work with
- Available in Green, Orange, Blue and White colours
- Supplied in 205cm wide rolls in roll lengths from 25m to 500m long. Available ex stock from our UK warehouse subject to final confirmation
- Supplied in client specific sized pre-welded panels. Panels available up to 40m wide x 150m long, panels accordion folded and delivered to site on pallets. Each panel supplied with 2 no. lifting straps
Please contact us to discuss your Gar Barrier membrane requirements.