Geomembrane Tank Liners can be used to waterproof and repair leaking tanks or as primary preventative maintenance liners to extend the service life of tanks.
We offer a number of Tank Liners from our Geomembrane range which are suitable for below ground or above ground tanks.
Why choose an HBB Tank Liner?
- A range of reinforced and unreinforced liners to choose from ranging from 0.5mm to 2.5mm thickness, strength performance, flexibility, abrasion resistance and UV lifespans from 5 years to 20 years
- Our tank liners are Hydrocarbon and Chemical Resistant
- Our manufacturing partners have world renowned R&D facilities so if we need to develop a custom made Tank liner solution for you we are here to help
- All our liners are available in large client specific sized pre-welded panels with panels available up to 40m wide x 150m long or larger if required. All our panels are produced by our fully automated welding and accordion folding process so no hand welding is involved and welding temperature and speed are computer controlled
- Pre-welded panels are supplied in panels or rolled tightly onto cores to ensure safe and fast on site deployment
- Pre-welded panels significantly reduce the amount of field weld seaming required and on some occasions completely remove the need for any onsite welding providing unrivalled installation cost and time efficiency savings
- We have automated pre-welded panel facilities in the UK, mainland Europe and the USA so we can provide quick delivery times for clients located any place in the world. Standard lead times are 2 weeks for custom produced pre-welded panels, some ready made panels are held in stock available for immediate despatch
- We have fabrication facilities which allow us to supply custom made tank liners to fit the exact shape and size of your tank
- Installation services available, serviced by TWI qualified welding technicians with all personnel CSCS or Safepass card holders. HBB GeoSales Ltd is SafeContractor approved