With the significant increase in construction projects on Brownfield sites, the treatment of contaminated soils is now common place.
HBB provide a range of liners and covers to aid both Remediation Contractors and Soil Treatment Operators within the remediation process.
Why choose our Contaminated Soil Liners and Covers
- We offer a range of reinforced liners which are available from 0.4mm up to 1mm
- Our liners provide very high puncture, tensile and tear strengths
- HBB offer a range of liners which are hydrocarbon and chemical resistant
- All our liners are supplied in job specific sized pre-welded panels available up to 23.5m wide x 300m long
- Pre-welded panels massively reduce, and on some occasions completely remove the need for onsite jointing, which allows for contractors to install using their own personnel
- We offer liners which are suitable for short, medium and long term contaminated soil storage
- Custom made, pile specific sized covers are available, including breathable covers
- Special finishes such as reinforced edges, eyelets, pull straps, handles etc are available for all our covers
- Cost effective solutions
- Quick and reliable delivery service
- Client references available