The outside storage of inventory for all types of industry sectors has been a common practice for many years however industry and environmental professionals now recognize that there is a definite commercial, operational and environmental advantage in protecting their inventory.
HBB GeoSales Ltd has many years of experience in the supply, installation and aftercare of our Industrial Bulk Stockpile Cover systems.
Why protect and cover your outdoor stored inventory?
- Protect your asset from rain, wind and UV erosion / damage
- Prevent manufacturing downtime by keeping your inventory in optimum condition and quality
- Prevent contaminated rain water run-off, wind blow dust and odour nuisance, ensuring you meet your required Environmental obligations and keep your local community and neighbours on side!
Why choose HBB and our use our cover system?
- Free of charge consultancy advice on pile profiling and shape to ensure most efficient cover deployment
- Custom made cover solutions to cater for every shape and size of pile including piles contained within concrete pads. Covers supplied in client specific sized pre-welded panels tailored to fit the shape and size of your pile
- Reusable cover system offering a 5-year minimum UV lifespan, ensuring multiple use
- Our innovative and reusable Net Down anchor system prevents the need for hundreds of sandbags to be used across the body of the pile. Aside from sandbags proving ineffective against wind damage, the filling and placement of sandbags is laborious and presents obvious Health & Safety concerns for installation personnel, particularly when working on steep slopes / piles
- Our system is quick and easy to deploy, remove and store
- HBB GeoSales Ltd offer a full installation and re-lifting service nationwide. We also provide training for client’s own personnel in the art of cover deployment and retrieval which is particularly useful for our overseas partners and clients
- We have over 10 years’ experience of fabricating, supplying, installing and maintaining stockpile cover
- All HBB installation staff are experienced in our cover operation, CSCS card holders and HBB
- GeoSales Ltd is SafeContractor approved.
Which types of inventory are our Industrial Bulk Stockpile Covers used to cover?
- DSG material for the manufacturer of plaster board
- Salt Piles
- Clay Piles
- Coal pellets in the steel industry
- Coal and fuel materials for power stations
- Bio-Fuel & Anaerobic Digestion feedstock
- Multiple quarry materials
- Fertilizers, chemical compound materials and all types of materials stored within port and dock locations
- Any type of bulk stored materials, we are not limited by type of inventory material, size, complexity or location