HBB is an established supplier of Japanese Knotweed & Root barrier membranes with a proven performance history, supplying many of the largest Japanese Knotweed and Invasive weed specialists and contractors across the UK and Ireland.
With a range of impermeable and permeable Japanese Knotweed barriers available our barriers are used within the following applications:
- Vertical barriers
- Horizontal barriers
- Cell burial barriers & caps
- Temporary containment bund barriers
Why choose HBB and our range of Japanese Knotweed Membranes & Root Barriers
- Range of impermeable & permeable root barriers available
- All our root barriers are manufactured under ISO management systems and are CE certified
- Our impermeable barriers are 3rd party tested, and have passed, for root and light penetration
- All our barriers are available in job specific sized pre-welded panels, available up to 32m wide x 300m long. Pre-welded panels vastly reduce, and on some occasions completely remove the need for onsite jointing. We offer the largest panels sizes available in the UK
- Fast and efficient order turnaround with next day deliveries available if required, and subject to time of order
- Proven performance history over many years, client references available on request
- HBB double and single sided butyl tape held in stock
- Custom made top hats supplied to provide quick and efficient seals to pipe penetrations
To learn more about our Japanese Knotweed Barriers, please contact our experts at HBB Geo Sales. Explore our Gallery to see some of our Japanese Knotweed Barriers projects and our case studies to learn more about our clients. See our Japanese Knotweed Barriers order.