Reed Beds are an eco- friendly and natural method of purifying industrial waste water.
HBB offer a range of liners suitable for Reed Bed applications which include reinforced and unreinforced membranes.
We also offer a range of protective geotextiles to be used in conjunction with our liners.
Why use HBB for your Reed Bed Liner requirements?
- We offer a range of reinforced and unreinforced membranes which provide very high puncture, tensile and tear strength performance, along with great flexibility which allows our membranes to conform into non-conventional shapes, tanks and beds
- All our Red Bed Liners are available in pre-welded panels available up to 32m wide x 300m long which massively reduces the amount of onsite jointing required, and on some occasions completely removes the need for any onsite jointing, our range of protective geotextiles are also available in pre-welded panels up to 32m wide x 300m long
- If onsite installation is required, we can service this using our experienced staff, welding technicians are TWI qualified
- All our Red Bed Liners are CE Certified and manufactured under strict ISO quality management systems
- Fast and reliable service
- Client references available